Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Again?

I am tired of hearing that I am too nice. That I'm too good of a friend for some people. That I deserve better. I hate how people use those as excuses to stop a friendship.

It happened again.

It breaks my heart. You come to love people with their faults, yet they think that their faults are too much, too much for me and they think they're protecting me from getting hurt. Really they're hurting me more...Of course I'm going to love you despite everything bad you've done. Im far from perfect. And all I want is for you to love me and encourage me to do better. Isn't that what we all desire?

I'm holding in tears because I knew in the back of my head this would happen. I mean, most of me didn't think so but a little part of me did. The little part that still is afraid of what people can do to my heart. I don't want to see all my friendships in a negative way, so I try to see them in a positive light. I don't want to live in fear. But here I am again. I'm not going to complain about anyone, because no one is perfect. I'm still going to love these people who have hurt me, and not on purpose. I'm not going to ask why do I have to be so accepting and so kind-hearted. Thats the way I am and nothing can change that. I just pray that God will show them they can be loved despite their sins. And I pray God brings better people into their lives to bless them in ways I cannot.

Thank you to all who have put up with me. I am blessed to have you in my life. I'm blessed to just know you. Thank you for your prayes and your love. I appreciate you all. <3

4 comments:

Ems said...

I love you Margaret. I wouldn't want you to change who you are for anything in the world. *HUGS*

Margaret said...

Thanksss Love<3

Anonymous said...

*duct tapes self to Marge's floor*stubborn pout* I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

SO THERE.

:) i love you.

Margaret said...

Haha I love you Lizzz