Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm in love.


I already think that my daughter is the most beautiful person in the world.
I already love her more than anything.
I already think she's the most perfect thing I've ever seen.

Leif and I made her! How did we make something so wonderful?
God is amazing. We wouldn't have been able to do this without Him.
This whole pregnancy has brought me closer to Him.
Everyday it becomes more real that I'm going to be a mother... Soon I'm going to be raising a child.
I don't want to fail.
I'm anxious, scared, nervous, excited.
I want her to be here right now, but at the same time I want her to take her time.

I can't wait until I hold her for the first time.
I really can't wait until Leif holds her for the first time.

2 comments:

Matthew Sinks said...

yea!!!! things like this make me want a baby

bwdb said...

So beautiful Margie!