Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Eek.

I had a job interview yesterday. At Warner Brothers. In the music sales department. I was so excited. I would love to pursue a career in music. I really would like to work for a non-profit planning music and art benefits... I feel like this would help open up some doors for that to be possible. Because I've decided to throw myself back out there and pursue some dreams, having other children has been put on hold. I never thought I would want to put having more kids on hold, but ever since I started praying about working again I feel its the right thing to do. I'm excited about it.

I'm also going back to school this summer and hiring my sister to watch Riley a few times a week. It works out well for both of us. She needs a job, and I need to be in school. I'm looking forward to everything this summer will bring!

I'm praying that this will work out, but I really only want this to work out if its in God's plan for me. Say a prayer for me today:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and please keep us updated

Gerri said...

I agree in prayer that things will work out for good and that God's will be done. :) I am glad to hear you are getting to step back into your passion.

ValeriesWorld said...

Very pleased to hear that, follow your passion. Write your goals down, visualise and take action. Jesus will be there every step of the way and when you come to challenges, both of you will know how to handle it. Good luck and God bless you.

Jennifer said...

Aww, good luck!! New jobs are exciting but nerve racking! I'm sure everything will work out :)

kadler said...

That's awesome. Good luck! Keep us posted :)