Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm counting down the days until we move.
I'm ready.
But I'm not.

I've decided that I will start packing tonight.
Leif and I have been apartment hunting and house hunting. Why is it I could own a house in Oregon but not here in California? Ridiculous.

I really want to be in Oregon. I love the lifestyle and I love the idea of being closer to this lady:



I mean who wouldn't want to gallivant around Seattle with her? You know I'll be spending weekends up there with her and other good friends. I asked her to sing the Train Song cause its a beautiful song, and she recorded this for me right before work. Um, I know I've encouraged people to read her blog, but really, do it! Here. And from there check out her other 7 websites that feature her music and art and loveliness.

2 comments:

Moorea Seal said...

you cutie girl, i dig you a lot. im so excited to get to hangout with you in the coming months!

T.Allen said...

How super are the friend and the song! Good luck with the move.