Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Moving.

I am really tired and there is a lot of packing that needs to be done.

I really thought I wanted to stay here in Southern California but I don't. I am ready to leave.

The next 24 days can't go by fast enough!



Here's a video by one of my top 10 bands: Rilo Kiley. I'm in love with Jenny Lewis and I hope that when I'm 33 I look half as good and cool as her. I also love Blake Sennet, the other band leader. They're amazing together and their solo stuff is equally good.

4 comments:

Melissa Vossler said...

I love this song. a lot.

it's been on my iTunes playlist for years now.

nath said...

that's my favourite rilo kiley song.

and my, she has good hair.

Karen said...

I've heard of Rilo Kiley before but never took the time to listen to their music but wow, I'm impressed!

Dishwasher Wife said...

I've never met anyone who knew who Rilo Kiley was. This is one of my FAVORITE songs! I had no idea there was a video for this. Thanks for the post!